What is Microblading?
Also known as Microstroking, Eyebrow Embroidery, Brow Resurrection Microblading (or eyebrow embroidery) is a relatively new, manual method. It is considered to be semi-permanent, as compared to the traditional hairstroke technique. It is done using a very fine blade to deposit pigments into the epidermis. Because we’re impacting color closer to the surface, the strokes appear crisp and very fine. There is no “spilling” under the skin.
This method is ideal for anyone wanting to enhance the look of their eyebrows. The results are natural looking, hair-like strokes, regardless of the amount of hair present. People suffering from alopecia, trichotillomania or any other condition that causes hair loss benefit greatly from Microblading, as well as people who simply aren’t happy with their eyebrows.
The pigments used in this method have been formulated to match your original eyebrow color, and if the eyebrows are still present, blend perfectly into them. The results are a natural, flawless, fuller looking brow. Initially, the brows appear darker, but fade significantly over a two week period. It is absolutely crucial to have a touch up done, as it is very difficult to predict how well the skin will retain the pigment.
The results can last anywhere from 1 to 2 years, depending on different factors affecting the procedure. However, a touch up once a year is recommended to retain the shape and saturation of pigment.
Saaaby’s Blading Method
- We start off the procedure with finding the proper shape and size
- that suits your face using the Golden Ratio Rule. We use your face’s natural shape, hair growth, and bone structure to design a perfectly placed brow. Once we have drawn
- the shape of your new brows on both the left and right side with a brow pencil, we will show you our design. We will work together to make the shape exactly what you want. If you want a thicker or thinner design, we will work with you to achieve the desired shape.
- We will then choose the proper colour together that works with your skin and matches your natural eyebrow hair.
- We use a topical numbing agent to reduce any discomfort that comes with the procedure. Once the skin is ready, we will go to work on applying the Microblading Technique and giving you the eyebrows you always wanted.
- The entire process takes up to 2 hours, depending on skin type, correction of shape, and symmetry.
- The art of eyebrow permanent make-up is a process, the follow-up appointment is necessary to perfect your brows after initial treatment